Frankville Community Presbyterian Church 2011
The stain glass windows in the front of the sanctuary were installed about 1920. They are in memory of Harold Spaun. Harold Spaun, a Frankville boy, was killed in action at Preny, France Sept 26, 1918.
Harold Spaun's funeral procession through Frankville to the cemetery.
Card given to Loren Brandt from Robert Brandt. Date on back is 1915. In 1915 the church building was located within the boundaries of the village cemetery. The building was moved up the street and attached to the back of the Methodist church in 1921. Evidently pre-1921 the church was First Presbyterian Church of Frankville, IA.
Photo album of the siding of the Church (November 2009)
Bible School Photos (June 2010)
Frankville - Bethlehem Presbyterian Church Band
Bible School 2011
Mission Fest 2011
Christmas Eve Service and Caroling 2011
Bible School 2012
Church Basement Fund Raiser October 12, 2013